1. This website is maintained by the by the staff of the Diocese of Singapore.
2. The materials located on this website include information and content that are protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of intellectual property rights. To the extent that is applicable, all rights, title and interest in the contents are owned, licensed to or otherwise controlled by The Diocese of Singapore.
Restrictions on use of Contents
1. Except as otherwise provided, the content of this website (“the Contents”) shall not be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise distributed in any way, without the prior written permission of The Diocese of Singapore.
2. Graphics and images on this Website are protected by copyright (or other applicable intellectual property right) and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without prior written permission of The Diocese of Singapore.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
1. The Contents are provided on a strictly “as is” basis free from warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by law, The Diocese of Singapore does not warrant and hereby disclaims any warranty:
2. The Diocese of Singapore shall also not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind that is caused as a result of any (direct or indirect) use of the Website, including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of reliance on the Contents.
Right of Access
1. The Diocese of Singapore reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to this Website and the Contents to any particular person, or to block access from a particular Internet Protocol address(es) or hyperlink(s) to this Website, at any time, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
Links from this Website to other websites
1. This Website contains hyperlinks to websites which are not maintained by The Diocese of Singapore. The diocese is not responsible for the contents of those websites and shall not be liable for any damages or loss arising from access to those websites. Use of the hyperlinks and access to such websites are entirely at your own risk.
2. Hyperlinks to other websites are provided as a convenience. Barring organisations that are already affiliated to The Diocese of Singapore, in no circumstances shall The Diocese of Singapore be considered to be associated or affiliated with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on websites to which this Website is linked.
Links to this Website from other websites
1. Except as set forth below, caching and links to, and the framing of this Website or the Contents are prohibited.
2. You must secure permission from The Diocese of Singapore prior to hyperlinking to, or framing, this Website or the Contents, or engaging in similar activities. The Diocese of Singapore reserves the right to impose conditions when permitting any hyperlinking to, or framing of this Website or the Contents.
4. The Diocese reserves the right to disable any unauthorised links or frames and disclaims any responsibility for the content available on any other site reached by links to or from this Website or any of the Contents.